Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Whatthe---

I don't have school for another month LOL! HMM, what to do.. I'm short on cash so I think I'll sit out on hanging out.. FOR A MONTH. PLEASE VISIT ME, AND BRING ME FOOD!! I like all kinds of food :>. Just kidding! Lmao. I think I can have some stuff worked out by the end of next month. Maybe learn Korean, work out, game, and harass microcenter for a job.

I got a 3.25 GPA this semester! Felt like I could have gotten a 4.0 but I didn't keep my head to it :/. I can take it up to my insurance doode and get my discount, finally though. College is much easier than HS if you can stop procrastinating. Scheduling is important! I did pretty decent at scheduling but there were times where I felt I wasn't fully prepared.

Meh, enough about school for now! I need to busify myself - like sending in my camcorder to get it replaced and finding my phone so I can send sekc pictures of my microscopic arms. YEP.

Anyways, time to thuglife till New Years :).
meanwhile, I'll be in the BATCAVE. HIT ME UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment