Friday, December 10, 2010

I completed two papers this week. I am glad that's all over though! My sleeping schedule has been fucked up.. I don't even sleep at 10 anymore but at 1AM or so! I do wake up at around 7 still, but I just end up sleeping in! I liked waking up early, it's just been so standard for me lol. I hope it returns to being normal again.

Anyways, I came back from class and had a potluck! Too bad I was sort of full to begin with, but hey it's fun still. Ralph, David and I got Jade China for the potluck and they were digging in on it. There was so much! I had to bring the rest home, but hey good chow mein does not sound bad.. :)

10 days, woohoo! I hope everyone can make it. . Vincent's gonna be back in about.. 17 hours. Yep. Lol. Antoine mentioned he'd be back at around tomorrow as well, but that was a few weeks ago. Hmm, I think I'm gonna kick it back with Friends tonight. :). Shiki and Gantz kept me busy today, pretty awesome stuff. If you're feeling something with Vampires, go with Shiki. If ur feeling up some good action drama, check out Chuno. If you just like the gruesome stuff, check out Gantz! Anyways goodnight! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment