Monday, December 13, 2010

sup, slick!

Finals, papers, and friends have been keeping me busy! Sorry blog audience! Just haven't been bored enough lately to blog!

Just bought a 250 ct. bed sheet, and a flannel bed sheet! Was hoping to get at least 400 =( but it was much more so w/e, I'll wait for IKEA haha.

Here's a random thought!
Oh I get annoyed by people who type like this . <- period extended. Just a peeve from this guy on facebook who also moans about how his life fucking sucks and how he drains himself in ecstasy. What an annoying bitch!. Oh and when guys do (:. NOT COO, LOL.

Anyways, I have a final in a few minutes and I didn't study. Don't have to. Lol. The third test is not necessary actually... But it's to help people that didn't do so well on the other two tests but I did fine. I'm just here actually so I can stay away from my house and so I can study for my other final @ 7 and perhaps start on my 8-10 page research paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment