Monday, December 6, 2010

Dang almost forgot I had a blog! LOL, let's just say that I've been pretty busy with school, friends and stuff. Technically I should be working on my essay, but I got home earlier than I expected from class so it's all good :).

Hung out with Annie Saturday! Fun fun, watched a movie, went around Mercado and TJ Maxx. Watched Due Date, which was surprisingly pretty good and funny! I thought I blogged about it already but I guess I closed it.

Jeff and Joey came over that night? I don't remember but we played Black Ops till late! Man I suck! KD went down the drain that night :P. Played Black Ops pretty late with Peter yesterday too. KD went down again ;_;.

Today, I just slept in, did some school work and procrastinate. I'm almost finished, probably would need another hour or so of continuous work and then I can call it a night. I'm planning a little "party" or so to speak, a hang out for the UC students, and the SJ peeps. I'm trying to invite all the people who made a major impact to me. I love them, that's why I'm doing this :)! It's also for exchanging Secret Santa stuff too. It'll be fun with the xbox, and what not! It's planned to be on a Monday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment