Tuesday, February 8, 2011

100+ protein bars came in the other day. I lol'd. It doesn't taste great or anything, and it's not that bad. It really helps! Not working out today, super lazy but I got around to some small cardio today. Will continue tomorrow! SOOOO out of shape atm.

Anyways, I just got back from ordering 5 shirts at $6 a piece, but $12 for shipping. Sigh, and I thought it was a good deal at first. Ehh, still not bad ^^; They better fit or I'mma have to abort a woman. Apparently, my shirt I ordered from Woot is going to take a while because of the shit-storms going on in the south coast. I just got a $50 groupon for American Apparel.. SIGHSIGHSIGH, I don't want to think about clothes after having a spree yo. Not good for my overall male image ^^.

Anyways, CC is awesome. My schedule is pretty slick: usually my online assignments are not due on class days (mon/wed/fri/sun). Now I have tons of time to study, work out, and waste time. ;). I have very few gaps. The largest gap I have is about 20 mins? It's pretty short, really. I'm in class from 8AM-2PM (but I drive out at 6:30AM for boredom and avoiding traffic) for Tuesday/Thursday. All I have to grab is water, and a protein bar and I'm good for the day! Except, I actually forgot my laptop charger today so I was really irritated about not having it on most of the time.

Dad's leaving for a trip to Vietnam in a bit. Eating out on Sunday with fam. Heard of going to a Korean restaurant so I'm hyped up for some good K-FOOD!

Wow, I really need to get AIM again. The new one pisses me off; the fucking AD and the idea that they force you to upgrade to the latest version. That's why I never go on. Too much work. Plus I actually turn my PC off now since I'm off doing other shit. Anyways, Night Yo. Sis' birthday in 4 days too.

No comments:

Post a Comment